This is a short overview of the dust collection setup for the back of my Laguna 14BX 2.5HP 220V bandsaw. This video is not sponsored. Part names and some links are below:
For the bandsaw:
(1) 4 in. PVC Sewer and Drain 90° Hub x Hub Elbow
(2) 4 in. PVC Sewer and Drain 45° Hub x Hub Elbow
(1) 4 in. PVC Sewer and Drain 45° Hub x Hub x Hub Wye
(2) 4-in x 4-in x 4-in dia x 4-in L Flexible Repair Coupling
(1) 4 in. PVC Sewer and Drain Pipe, cut to 3 3/4", 10 1/4", and 7 1/4"
For the dust-collection hose:
Rockler 4" threaded disconnect fitting: https://amzn.to/35JEg4h
Rockler 4” x 2′ stretch hose: https://amzn.to/3bDOXsH
Rockler 4” x 4′ stretch hose: https://amzn.to/38VGuQ5
The bandsaw itself:
Laguna 14BX: https://amzn.to/35JSnq2
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You can also find me on Instagram.