RYOBI™ 40V HP BRUSHLESS 18" REAR TINE TILLER
Industry’s first-ever cordless rear tine tiller: The RYOBI™ 40V HP BRUSHLESS 18" Rear Tine Tiller. 2 brushless motors and counter-rotating tines.
The 18” tilling width and 10” tilling depth make this cordless tiller ideal for large gardens, deep tilling, small farms, and breaking new ground. The 5-position depth stake, and variable speed self-propelled forward and reverse drive.
An integrated Transport mode utilizes the self-propelled drive to move this tiller to a new location or back into the garage or shed quicker than gas tilling solutions and one-touch pivoting handles allow for compact storage of the unit.
A removable sand/water ballast and bull bar handle allows for the additional weight that allows for deeper and more controlled tilling. Large, 14" pneumatic wheels.
The tiller comes kitted with (4) 40V 6Ah batteries and 4 active battery ports for extended runtime.
• 40V HP Technology and two brushless motors deliver increased power and efficiency
• 18" tilling width and 10" tilling depth ideal for large gardens, deep tilling and breaking new ground
• Variable speed self-propelled forward and reverse drive for ultimate control
• Transport mode for faster transport speeds than gas tillers
• 5-position adjustable depth stake for precise tilling depth
• Removable sand/water ballast and bull bar to add additional weight for deeper tilling
• Counter-rotating tines for cultivating new garden plots
• Large, 14" pneumatic wheels for easy maneuverability and transport
• Includes 40V HP ™ 18" Rear Tine Tiller, (4) 40V 6Ah batteries, 40V dual port rapid charger, and operator’s manuals
• Part of the RYOBI™ 40V System of over 75 Cordless Tools
• 5-year tool manufacturer’s warranty, 3-year battery manufacturer’s warranty
Join this channel to get access to perks:
@RYOBI TOOLS USA #ryobination